Do you want to personalize your own life? Do you want to monitor your running? Or do you want to know your body conditions clearly in daily life? Our multifunctional smart watch can meet all your needs. Monitoring your running, your sleep quality and your swim stroke recognizer for you. What's more, it still has other practical functions such as call, and message notification, etc. You deserve such an intelligent partner! Why not come and get to know more about it?
- Compatibility: the Smart Bracelet supports the most smartphone with Bluetooth 4.2, support for Android 4.4 and above, for iOS 9.0 and above.
- Intimate Sports Partner: with a shoe buckle to detect all kinds of running information, providing full running data and sports recommendation, enhance your running profession.
- Wireless Updating: wireless smart bracelet can remind you for your phone calls, messages, alarm, etc. through wireless Bluetooth.
- Perfect Personal Health Tracker: record and display calories, steps, sleep quality and sports including running, and swimming. Set a time, and it will alarm you to move after a long time sitting.
- 50M Waterproof: support swimming stroke recognition function. Can withstand temporary soaking like raining, bathing, hand washing, etc. Not support hot water shower.
- Smart Touch Screen: a true touch screen provides the clear display. The screen will turn on when you lift your wrist, offering great convenience.
- Ultra-long Battery Life and USB Rechargeable: the fitness watch consumes less power and can generally last for 12 to 20 days. You can see the battery indicator on the screen. USB rechargeable, you can charge it on any devices using the USB ports.
Waterproof level: 50M
System requirement: for iOS 9.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above
Screen: 0.5 inch
Battery capacity: 77mAh Li-ion battery (included)
Charging time: less than 120 minutes
Working time: 12 days
Standby time: 20 days
Wrist strap: silicone
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4GHz
Weight: 26g (not include wrist strap)
Main body size: 40.5 x 14.8 x 11.2mm
Wrist strap size: 226.15 x 17.7mm
Package weight: 0.080 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 cm / 6.3 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Bracelet, 1 x Wrist Strap, 1 x Charging Base, 1 x Shoe Buckle, 1 x Chinese User Manual
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.